Followers

Wednesday 22 January 2014

Creative Memories - Aspire Crafts

Hello and welcome to you today.

Its been a very busy few days but amazing fun I have to say.
Here are a few of the samples I made on 
Create and Craft
for
Brand new Creative Memories collection exclusive to Create and Craft till the 16th February 2014




This is two of the samples showing the 

Tomorrow I will share with you some of the cards I made with this collection as its such a versatile collection for all crafters and whats more its amazing quality and super value for money.

Why not Come and join us on the 

I will be back on air on Create and Craft on Friday 24th January at 2pm & 6pm i'd love you to join me the products are superb.

Thanks for your precious time it really means alot.
Crafty Hugs till next time 
xxx



2 comments:

rachel said...

fabulous and very personal samples Cheremane - gorgeous work xx

Cheremane said...

Thanks so much for your lovely comment Rachel Crafty Hugs xxx